Circle is building the all-in-one community platform for creators and brands: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy to bring your people, discussions, live streams, events and payments together — all in one place, all under your own brand.
We are looking for a growth leader to oversee the Demand Generation function at Circle. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Demand Generation Lead will be responsible for crafting and executing a demand generation strategy to scale and grow our MRR.
The ideal candidate is passionate about growth, is energized working in a product-led environment, is excited by the opportunity to build, and thrives in a collaborative team environment. You are a key leader in the go-to-market team and are driven by the team’s greater success. Must be able to work effectively in a high autonomy and high ownership environment. You are a natural critical thinker, are organized, curious, and thrive in an action-biased, collaborative, results-driven environment.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 83 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Creating, building, managing, and optimizing a multichannel integrated demand gen strategy (see-think-do) to generate and scale our MRR.
- This would include a managing our current ‘always-on’ channels, however the majority of this role will be testing, iterating, and building out new channels.
- Develop, inspire and grow a team of subject matter experts. Empower them to set and manage their own sub budgets, set up targets, and grow their skills.
- Oversee the execution of marketing campaigns across our core channels in order to drive demand which includes leading the project management with stakeholders inside and outside of the demand generation team
- Build out weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on projections to provide the team with a pulse in terms of where we are tracking, what's working and what's not.
- Leverage data from multiple sources to uncover insights, inform new strategies, optimize campaign performance and recommend new channels
- Set, present, and oversee the marketing acquisition budget to optimize the impact of our spend.
Who we're looking for
- Have solid experience - you’ve been working in marketing for 8+ years experience in marketing and have solid experience in B2B SaaS Demand Generation (SMB is a well desired BONUS).
- Are excited to jump in and ‘get it done’ - we are an early stage go-to-market team and are looking for leaders who can both do and lead.
- Are a generalist vs. a specialist - you have an understanding of SEO, Paid Channels, Email Marketing, Partnerships, etc in order to craft a strategy.… but you’re not necessarily an expert in the details of all of these. You know when to lean on internal and external experts.
- Building an inbound product led growth machine excites you - our funnel is 100% sourced by marketing through our product. << Reading this makes you smile. 😊
- You love to lead people - you’ve managed a team, and external resources before and are excited by mentoring and inspiring those around you.
- You know the value of operational rigor - you totally get that without solid execution strategy is useless. Creating systems and structure for operational excellence are a big part of the value you bring.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!