Circle is building the all-in-one community platform for creators and brands: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy to bring your people, discussions, live streams, events and payments together — all in one place, all under your own brand.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Lead to lead the charge in building our media-arm at Circle. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, in this role you’ll be crafting and executing our content marketing strategy from scratch to catapult our reach.
The ideal candidate is deeply empathetic, understands the importance of different content mediums, is a strong story-teller, thrives in environments where they can showcase their creativity and thrives in a collaborative team environment. You are a key member of the marketing team and are driven by the team’s greater success. Must be able to work effectively in a high autonomy and high ownership environment. You are a natural critical thinker, are organized, and thrive in an action-biased, collaborative, results-driven environment.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 83 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Set the vision for the content marketing engine here at Circle and execute against it - content channels, core messages, core KPIs, budget. You are coming in at the ground floor and have the opportunity to shape this function. This includes blog, social, and any other channels you add in the mix.
- Establish and execute against a communicated content roadmap that aligns to our core personas and journey to drive and convince new eyeballs.
- Build out our content ‘execution-arm’ partnering with customers, internal stakeholders, and external resources to efficiently bring your content strategy to life.
- Track, measure, and understand core KPIs that demonstrate the ‘value of your efforts’ - share of voice, traffic growth, Warm MQLs.
Who we're looking for
- Have 7+ years in related marketing SaaS experience - you might not have always working on the content side of the house but it’s where your passion lives.
- Experience in channels that are critical to a successful content strategy, including but not limited to video, email, affiliate, social, SEO, influencers, third party publisher partnerships, etc.
- Likes to start with the ‘why’ first before planning the ‘what’ - you like to think longer term about things and like to make big bets vs. executing a default playbook ‘just because’. You view content as a growth driver for the business.
- You love looking at ‘what’s next?’ - your default is to continually test, to take things to the next level, or try something new. You are constantly seeking benchmarks, ‘brands to inspire you’, or new channels to explore.
- You seek out qualitative feedback - you make a point to talk to our audience and internal stakeholders to learn how to do better. While you always look at quantitative metrics, you value qualitative feedback to shape how you communicate.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!