Circle is building the all-in-one community platform for creators and brands: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy to bring your people, discussions, live streams, events and payments together — all in one place, all under your own brand.
The direct-response copywriter will support the marketing team by crafting messaging aimed to capture attention, drive engagement and fuel action. This individual will be responsible for copywriting in various formats including online ads, landing pages, email (subject lines and body copy), product pages, and social media posts.
The ideal candidate is excited about working in a collaborative team environment and is passionate about resonating with their audience. You are a key member of and are motivated by the team achieving their goals. Must be able to work efficiently with multiple projects and deadlines. You have a creative mind, are organized, meet deadlines, and thrive in an action-driven, collaborative, multi-tasked environment.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 83 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- Write compelling content for events, paid media/social ads, marketing campaigns, email campaigns, and landing pages.
- Effectively distill product ‘features’ into concise value statements that resonate and inspire action
- Develop consistent cross-channel messaging through tone of voice guidelines
- Create copy, engaging headlines and subheads, proofread, and deep line editing for spelling, grammar, and consistency
- Use data-driven critical thinking to optimize and iterate our messaging
- Understand and empathize with our audience to embody ‘the voice of the customer’ in our messaging
Who we're looking for
- Have 3 to 4 years experience in copywriting with a proven understanding on how to deliver clear, action driven writing in an array of digital formats (bonus points if you have experience in SaaS)
- You understand how lead generation works - i.e. you know what action you’re trying to drive
- Are able to multi-task and project manage - you can juggle multiple projects and multiple teams simultaneously with ease
- Quick to adapt - you can think on your feet, you seek out feedback to learn from, and can pivot quickly when needed.
- Have a keen eye for detail, heck you’ve probably spotted a few typos in this job description!
- Love to dive in and really get to know the audiences you write for, you love to empathize, understand, and seek feedback from the audiences you write for
- Have a positive attitude, love having deep ownership and autonomy, are an avid learner, and seek out a collaborative team environment
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!