Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
We're a cross-platform community product built for web and mobile, and we're looking for a Senior Recruiter to help lead the growth across multiple teams (technical and non-technical) as we scale over the coming years.
This is a 100% remote role. We're a remote team of 35 based in the U.S., Czech Republic, Canada, India, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia, Colombia, Argentina and Macedonia. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
As a Senior Recruiter at Circle, you will:
- Partner closely with our leadership team and other hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of different technical / non-technical roles and how they fit into the organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple technical and non-technical roles across several different teams (sourcing, screening, driving of process, and closing)
- Lead the development of different recruiting strategies, with a focus on delivering innovative and scalable solutions to meet the hiring needs for each function
- Develop a high quality, high-touch, and transparent candidate experience
- Collect, analyze, and ultimately deliver feedback and action items to improve the overall hiring process based on recruiting metrics and post-hire debriefs
- Work closely with HR & Ops to ensure a smooth onboarding process
Who we're looking for
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a similar role for technical and non technical hires at high growth startups or with an agency
- Experience working with and building full-cycle recruiting strategies with hiring managers (sourcing, screening, driving of process, and closing)
- Experience defining and implementing creative sourcing strategies for talent pipelines
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of our product, our customers, and our brand positioning and effectively communicate that to potential candidates
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, handle multiple tasks, and adapt to hiring priorities that change quickly
- Strongly preferred - Experience identifying, targeting, and attracting high caliber talent for remote roles and/or internationally (Canada, LatAm, Europe, etc.)
- Strongly preferred - Experience working with web-based ATS, preferably Lever
How to apply
To apply, please reach out to email@example.com with a short summary of your experience, any past work samples you see fit, and a note about why you're interested in this role.