Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers. We’re looking for a Community Education Manager to expand our Community efforts, helping to educate, empower, and inspire Circle creators to build thriving online communities all through our very own customer community.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 35 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European timezones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
You'll work closely with the Head of Community to design and implement impactful educational programs that help creators achieve their goals.
- Create playbooks, instructional videos, and other educational short-form content that helps Circle creators achieve their community-building goals
- Create systems and opportunities for our creators to share their own resources, templates and learnings inside our customer community
- Develop educational programs and events that meet creators’ evolving needs; host these events and keep experimenting with new formats
- Use our community as a testing ground for engagement techniques and write about it to help creators learn and experiment in their own communities
- Be a connector for people in the community, helping them build belonging and relationships through thoughtful member introductions, meetups and other activities of your choice
Some specific projects you may work on are:
- Source amazing communities to feature in our new community showcase and turn them into inspiring examples of what’s possible on Circle
- Organize our video and resource library to make it easy for creators to find relevant resources based on their stage
- Help scale our Circle Experts program and kickstart new superusers/regular contribution programs
- Support external initiatives, like virtual summits and growth challenges
Who we're looking for
- Someone with experience in community building, not necessarily through a formal company role, and is a natural relationship builder (bringing positive energy to each interaction)
- Someone who is extremely creative with a history of publishing great content on the internet through a blog, podcast, Twitter account, etc
- Someone who can distill and teach (sometimes) complex topics in engaging ways, from curating inspiring case studies to producing step-by-step tutorials
- Someone who loves hosting engaging virtual events that help people learn together
- Someone who has a track record of experimenting with new ideas using a Test/Build/Learn mindset
- Someone who can manage multiple projects seamlessly, and be able to change focus in response to emerging challenges and opportunities
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!