Circle is building the all-in-one community platform for creators and brands: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy to bring your people, discussions, live streams, events and payments together — all in one place, all under your own brand.
In November 2021, Circle raised 25M series A to accelerate the way creators and brands interact with their customers, their partners, their community.
About The Role
We're growing in 2023 and looking to expand our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team. You will play a key role in our Sales & Marketing org, helping our customers navigate the buying process.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be primarily responsible for managing the inbound pipeline of leads (we get a lot) and routing qualified leads to the sales team. Additionally, your hands on feedback will be essential for the marketing and product teams, as we refine our lead scoring model and trial experience.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 88 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, Jamaica, Canada, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in American time zones.
- Engage prospective customers that have engaged with Circle to help them become wildly successful with our platform. Sometimes that means having them meet with one of our Account Executives.
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to provide real feedback on the characteristics of our trial customers. This will help us understand where customers are getting stuck in their user journey so we can help design better onboarding tools.
- Work with the Head of Sales to build out the engagement process. This will involve email copywriting, sequence/cadence creation, chat bot journeys. You may be engaging with our customers over email, phone, chat or in a virtual meeting.
- Lead and have a vision for the team's culture. You will have a say in hiring future SDR’s once the function is humming and you need some teammates.
- You’re very curious and resourceful. You enjoy delving into the unknown, reading, networking and researching to uncover the path forward.
- You thrive with autonomy and are self-motivated. We’re a fully remote team. We take care of each other and like having fun, but we’ll never be in an office together.
- You’re analytical in nature. You enjoy measuring your actions with data and testing to see which approach is working based on what the data is telling you.
- You can speak and write really, really, well.
- Your first instinct isn’t to do what everyone else is doing.
- You’re a creator. You’ve built something of your own that you’re proud of.
- You applied here, but also took the opportunity to creatively engage the Head of Sales through various channels to book a meeting to start the interview process. Seriously...
The fun stuff:
- Fully remote: work from anywhere in the world!
- Autonomy and trust to do your job: we care about outcomes over everything else.
- Competitive package:
- Generous compensation and startup equity no matter where you are in the world.
- Awesome medical coverage with 100% coverage for you and your family!*
- Home office stipend to help you get up and running.
- Company retreats: Twice a year, the Circle team gets together for a fully paid company retreat in incredible places around the world! We’ve had past retreats in Colombia and Portugal, and our planning our next one in Mexico.
- Check out our Careers page for more
Equal Employment Opportunity
Circle is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!