Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think "Shopify for creator/brand-led communities". We make it really easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
We're looking for our first Head of Customer Success. The Head of Customer Success is a key leadership position at Circle responsible for setting the strategy and building a team focused on making our customers wildly successful with Circle.
You will define our post-sales motion including onboarding, relationship management, renewals, growth, and work closely with our Support organization. You will orchestrate the customer relationship, drive effective product adoption, and liaise with support, product and marketing teams to ensure the customers voice is heard.
This is a 100% remote role. We're now a fully remote team of 40 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
Check out our Careers page for more information about us.
- You define and build out a highly productive and efficient team of customer success managers. Recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, daily management, KPI and metrics reviews.
- You’ve carried a team roll up of a Net ARR target before and have a track record of reducing churn or increasing expansion to hit your target.
- You develop onboarding, expansion and renewals playbooks to help ensure customers realize the full value of the Circle platform, and achieve deep customer specificity and repeatability at scale.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond the Customer Success organization, including Sales, Product, Marketing, Revenue Operations
- You work with the head of sales to successfully launch annual contracts and develop a renewals cycle to handle a new customer lifecycle.
- You are data obsessed. You are able to build systems to track key churn, expansion and onboarding metrics to deliver on hitting aggressive Net ARR targets. This may have to be in google sheets until our Revenue Operations function stands up (and you’re OK with that).
Who we're looking for
- You have 5+ years of consulting, account management, customer success, or sales experience, working in SaaS and/or early stage startup settings
- You have worked at a product led growth company in the past, and have a strong opinion on what developing a world class onboarding program looks like.
- You have experience building process in CRM and have worked with systems for tracking and leveraging produce usage data.
- You are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team - you can be flexible (roll up your sleeves at first) as your team scales.
- You prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retention.
- You have proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize enterprise customer accounts.
- You have an aptitude for digesting and effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You’re resourceful - you may not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!